Friday 24 May 2013

Fashion show poster

We were asked to use our CAD skills to help design and produce a poster for this years fashion show.

This was my first attempt at a fashion show poster,  I drew a sketch of a garment on a fashion figure. I then scanned it into the computer and uploaded it onto photoshop. I then added the information for the fashion show and created a basic title. I didn't like this design therefor I decided to create a new poster. 

This was my new final poster. I created this using photoshop. I started off by uploading an image that I had previously drawn around. I then added a background of a spotlight. I was then able to add in the information for the fashion show and a title. I think that this poster was a better improvement to my last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, i will be sure to get back to you a.s.a.p x