Friday 24 May 2013

CAD

I have been tracing around an image to create a fashion figure. I did this by uploading an image onto my desktop and then opening up Adobe illustrator. I then had to import the visual from the desktop into illustrator. I then had to draw around the parts of the image that I wanted to cut. I decided to draw around the head and shoulders and I also kept some slight detailing on the face with the eye and the hair style. I drew all the way around the outside. Once I got back to my starting point a little white circle appeared, this was to tell me that I had a closed shape.
Once I had traced off all of the head and shoulders I then selected all of the lines with my black arrow and then gave it a stroke weight of 2pt and a transparency of 50%.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, i will be sure to get back to you a.s.a.p x