Friday 10 May 2013

Cad


In our CAD session we were learning to scale and move.







Here is where I had to open up my fashion figure that I had previously traced around.


Applying a filter- I added a filter to the shoulder of my figure, by using the distort tool, I was then able to play around with it until I got a shape and look that I was happy with.



Symbols library and proportion: We had to add symbols/ decorations to our images. To do this we had to locate the symbols library by going to windows > symbol library > nature and then chose the symbols that I wanted to use. To change the proportion of the symbol I used the transform tool.


Frame an image and have pattern showing through text-  I had to find an image with a pattern that I liked to use to show through my text. Once i had found an image that i was happy with I had to scale down the image. I was then able to clip and mask my image to create text with a pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, i will be sure to get back to you a.s.a.p x