Thursday 31 January 2013

FMP Thread..

 
 
I have started off looking and researching into my final thread, this is going to help me build up my initial ideas for creating my final collection.
 
 
 
I started off by brainstorming my ideas of the theme I wanted to follow. I chose to go with Gothic, I began by listing all of the things that linked with my chosen theme as I began idea generation.

Noir inspired my collection.

I started off by looking at Gothic architecture, taking inspiration from lines and columns and the shapes and colours on the windows, this made me think of panels on garments.

I looked more into putting panels into a garment taken from the shape of the windows of the Cathedral.

I looked at columns in the cathedral which inspired me to think of pleats and lines, I then did some modelling on the stand experimenting with different ways I could use pleats and lines in garments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, i will be sure to get back to you a.s.a.p x