Friday 24 May 2013

CAD Trousers

In CAD I was asked to create a spec drawing of my trouser design using Adobe illustrator.

I had to draw one half of my trousers as I was then able to reflect the shape over to create a full shape.

I used the pen tool to draw the basic outline, I had to use a beaser curve to create the folds within my fabric. I found this to be one of my most difficult CAD designs as I found it difficult to draw the legs, however the other basic shapes were quite straight forward and were easy to reflect.
I am happy with my final outcome because even though it was a difficult design to create I think that it still looks effective and has all of the detail.
After creating this design it helped my feel a little more confident on illustrator as I used different skills and techniques with a good outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog, i will be sure to get back to you a.s.a.p x